Hey Guys! Have you ever tried doing a fish tail braid. It’s so easy and fun to do! There are so many varieties of braids to try but this one is my favourite. It only takes 5 mins to do this hairstyles and it looks really pretty. It’s great for back-to-school hairstyles. Before I explain the steps, have a look at this photo to have a thought of how to do this hairstyle.
These are the steps:
- Divide your hair into two parts (right strand and left strand).
- Grab a small selection of hair from the back of the left strand and add it into the right strand by folding it over with your right hand.
- Now grab a small selection of hair from the back of the right strand and add it into the left strand. Make sure that these first strands are a little tighter so you get a hold of the process and nothing falls loose.
- Just keep on braiding it over the strands and do weave thinner pieces instead of thicker pieces, it looks much better.
- Now when your finish braiding put an elastic band at the end and your good to go!
Have you ever tried this Hairstyle? If you have tried it, do you have any other hairstyle similar to this one? Leave your comments and tips below!
Photo Credit: BeautyLish